A plain salt block containing iodine.
Suitable for all livestock, especially beneficial when used to salt cattle/sheep down before supplementary feeding begins.
Use in accordance with the Olsson indicator system.
- Sheep/Goats: 5-10g per head per day
- Cattle/Horses: 50-100g per head per day
- Intake is recommendation only. Higher intakes are normally the result of mineral deficiencies
- Place out sufficient blocks to avoid overcrowding of stock. Replace immediately when consumed
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes